Wednesday 29 July 2020

Kindness



What is a virtue? Virtue is a trait, characteristic, that
can lead to good behavior some examples of virtues someone might display;
wisdom, courage, good manners, generosity, self-control and Kindness. Kindness,
is being concerned and having consideration for others, being helpful with a
pleasant disposition. Mother Teresa said, “I would rather make mistakes in
kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness.” Kindness,
I share with my children, family, friends, and neighbors. Kindness, I express
in action with my face, eyes, smile, my time, it’s never allowing someone who
comes to me leaving without feeling happier and better in themselves in their
situation. As a mother, I am my children’s first teacher and being an example
of kindness in a world that is so cruel. What the
world needs, is for people who live what they say, to be gifts of love and
compassion. If you know Jesus and what he did, then believe the word of his
grace has power to build you up, love him and let the love of God shine on
others, John 13:34:35, I give you a new commandment: love one another; just as
I have loved you, you also must love one another. By this love you have for everyone
will know that you are my disciples. So, let us care for other people, treat
others the way we would like to be treated, be humble, considerate, patient and
kind. What I know to be true and am very certain of is to trust wholeheartedly
in the Lord and to never put faith in our own understanding and to be a Woman of love and Kindness.
May God Bless Always
Written, created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...