Sunday 19 July 2020

'My Mother Rose.'


Both, Saint Rose of Lima and Mary, Mystical Rose, inspire me to keep growing in love with God, they both teach me to ponder all things in my heart and to obtain the grace of keeping my faith and sweet hope in the midst of the bitterness of life. I love roses, they remind me, our Blessed Mother Mary, is a woman, mother, sister, and a queen of the flowers, the greatest and holiest of all the saints, who shines as the fairest flower in God’s Garden and Saint Rose, a beautiful flower blooming, a healer, hard worker and a teacher of silence and prayer.  
‘My Mother Rose.’ I chose to call my blog, YouTube, ‘My Mother Rose,’ because of Mary, Mystical Rose and Saint Rose of Lima and the fact is that Rose is my Patron Saint, I chose her when I did my Eucharist and Confirmation, I had freckles and I loved how being a servant of God, there is no right place or right time, we serve God at anytime and in any place, I also chose the name, ‘My Mother Rose,’ because I love pink roses, I am a mother myself and I have finally found a connection with Mary, our Mother Of God. As soon as my soul opened and I came to know Mary, I had to and wanted to share her love with my family, friends, my neighbors and Women of Faith and Hope.
“Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire.” Saint Catherine of Siena
May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.🌷🌹🙏
Photo, written and created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...