Wednesday 29 July 2020

Come! Listen! Live!

Come! Listen! Live!

2 Corinthians 1:3-4, blessed be God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, a gentle Father and the God of consolation. Who comforts us in all our sorrows, so that we can offer others, in their sorrows, the consolation that we have received.

I understand wanting to withdraw to be by myself, to contemplate, to understand, to gather my thoughts, feelings and I understand while this is happening, God is by my side, nothing will ever separate me from the love of God. Through God’s comfort, grace and strength, we are able to comfort and provide for others. Can we take a step ashore and be a blessing for others, like Jesus?


Written, Photo and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...