Wednesday 3 June 2020

The Heart of Jesus.


‘The heart of the home is love. ‘
‘Love begins at home and that love comes from the heart.’
‘Home is where my heart is and where there is love, I will always know it to be true.’
Whichever or however my quotes begin, I am so thankful to God for the Charisms, the fruit of the spirit and the gift that is 'LOVE.' However, I owe many thanks, and I must say how grateful, I am for my mum, sister’s, my children, my family, my friends, Women of Faith and Hope and those who come and go from my life for being great examples of love, a love that comes from their kind and tender hearts.
With the gift of love comes great responsibilities and takes a lot of hard work. Are we ready? Yes, it’s not going to be easy, but love is all we need, it’s worth it and at times love must be enough.
‘A home where my heart belongs, a heart where I know home is.’
The feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus is celebrated on the 19th of this month and what I see is the ultimate sacrifice, a sacred heart that burns with a divine love for all humanity. God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him may not be lost but may have eternal life. John 3:16. I have been watching McCleod's Daughter’s on catchup TV and the song at the beginning, “it will take some time to find your heart and come back home.”
I picked up my cross and I have followed Jesus on a pilgrimage, and I have three people placed on my heart and at 8:45pm, I pray for them. one of them, I am in the process of seeking an answer as to why? Through the week, I took some time to sit in silence and I heard the words LOVE, HEART and HOME. All these questions I had and it dawned on me, two years ago, I went to a Holy Spirit, workshop and over and over again in my head I heard the word ‘HOME’ and I remember we hugged and I pulled away and I said; ‘HOME.’ I have always felt this spiritual connection with this person and somehow, I know they are on my heart and they are my home but there is no love and without love, how can I find my heart and come back home? If I have failed to love this one person, which I know I have, then I mustn’t know God because God is love. Maybe, my mission is to learn from a God who is love, to adopt “agape” love which seeks the highest good of others. ‘Come to me, learn from me.’
Loving someone other than yourself or those in your immediate family can be scary but Love in, Romans 13:10 Love is the one thing that cannot hurt your neighbor; that is why it is the answer to every one of the commandments. As I said earlier, it’s not easy but it is right, if we love God himself and do what he has commanded us; this is what loving God is, keeping his commandments 1 John 5:2-3, Love one another, do not be afraid to love, love does hurt but it's the greatest commandment and the greatest and most important gift we can take and give. It doesn't matter, if I am not loved back, what is important? I am loving, serving my neighbor, my friend, my home, my heart, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord God. 
ST. MARGARET MARY; “Lord, pour out upon us the spirit with which you enriched St Margaret Mary. Help us to know the love of Christ which is too great for human knowledge and to be filled with the fulness of God. Amen”
May God Bless Always
Women of Faith and Hope
Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...