Wednesday 10 June 2020

Manna.


Though you test us, humble us, to know our inmost heart, we are thankful for your divine providence. We are grateful for your intervention and what you provide. You see, Jesus is our manna, a jar with a full omer of manna, placed before our God and to be kept for our own children and generations to come. Today we see the manna in the tabernacle as the Blessed Sacrament, The Holy Eucharist. Manna is from God and the bread of life is Jesus Christ, Gospel according to John, ‘I am the living bread, which has come down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live for ever, and bread that I shall give is my flesh, for the life of the world.’ Though we are many, we come together in communion to share one body, one blood, one Lord of all.
I finish with, trust, remember.
May God Bless Always
Written and created by My Mother Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...