Sunday 14 June 2020

JESUS IS FOR YOU!



Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove. Author Unknown.
Jesus is for you!
Our minds, hearts and souls, will never be filled with empty promises.
Jesus is for you!
For he only fills our minds, hearts and souls with his will and love, for our lives.
Why do we then trust men, women and not place more trust in God?
What are we afraid of? Who are we afraid of?
What is holding us back?
Why do I ask, who you trust? Maybe I should be asking, why is it so hard for men and women to keep a promise? We shouldn’t make promises if we don’t intend to keep them.
God watches us and knowing that, we should not fear because we are worth more than many sparrows. God’s promises are beautiful, promises I can trust in. Psalm 90:14-16 Her love she set on me, so I will rescue her; protect her for she knows my name. When she calls, I shall answer, “I am with you.” I will save her in distress and give her glory. With length of life, I will content her, I shall let her see my saving power.
To be comforted with compassion.
To be rescued.
To be given strength.
To be blessed with many graces.
To be loved and to be held gently.
To be at peace, a peace that fills our hearts.
To be led by his words that light the way.
Where I go, God will follow, he will never leave me, his eyes are on the sparrow and he watches me. What I wanted to share and did originally write, I felt God, deep within say, “I am doing it for your protection, I am guarding your heart and your treasures. Don’t share, let’s write something else.” Last Monday, someone thanked me for the material I shared and at first I felt insulted because I don’t think they realize, the material, I share comes from my heart, mind and soul, a soul God whispers too in the dark, so in the daylight, I can proclaim from the house tops, the Good News of the Kingdom. I am gracious and I do except and respond humbly. Being a part of Women of Faith and Hope, I am learning, growing and becoming a woman who can be an example of change, to be an example of a woman who walked with fear for so long, until one day, she decided to not be afraid and to seek God with all her heart. Jeremiah 29:11-14, I know the plans I have in mind for you- it is the LORD who speaks- plans for peace, not disaster, reserving a future full of hope for you. Then when you call to me, and come to plead with me, I will listen to you. When you seek me you shall find me, when you seek me with all your heart; I will let you find me (-It is the LORD who speaks. I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have dispersed you-it is the LORD who speaks. I will bring you back to the place from which I exiled you.)
By God’s ultimate Power, we have the power to be who and what we want to be in this lifetime. “Do Not Be Afraid," be empowered by the cross, through the cross we are united, both in one single body, reconciled with God. Ephesians 2:16, and out of his infinite glory, we are given power through his spirit for our new self to grow strong. Ephesians 3:16.
As Women of Faith and Hope, we are enough and we are worthy of many promises God proclaims, such as: I am always with you, I will always love you, I will always help you, I am always faithful, I will keep you safe and I will keep my promises.  We are enough and we are worthy because God says so and we say so. Psalm 83:13 Lord, God of Hosts, happy the woman who trusts in you.
I place my trust in God, I no longer am afraid, I am strong, brave and courageous, I am a witness to the value of the powerful words in the Gospel, I don’t mind standing alone to proclaim God’s love for us which is far more important and outweighs any opposition we may encounter. For God loved the world so much, he gave his only son, who lives and reigns with us in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.
I couldn’t help but wonder how to give a grand gesture to God? Well, here is one way.
My declaration;

I Katie Louise, declare that Jesus is for me and I am for Jesus.
Maybe I should write on my pencil case or the back of my ruler, Katie Loves Jesus or Jesus loves Katie.
May God Bless Always. Women of Faith and Hope
Written and created by My Mother Rose.










No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...