Monday 8 June 2020

Thank You God!


Day four of our Journey, adventure and I wanted to ask a question; How opened are we to the Holy Spirit? Are we ready to learn? Are we ready to listen to what the Spirit is saying? This Sunday is The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi.) It’s celebrating the real presence of the body and blood, soul and divinity of Jesus Christ in the elements of the Holy Eucharistic communion. For the Life of the World is in our hands, but due to the COVID-19, it’s in our sight, in our hearts, mind and soul. Sunday is the day we experience a shared participation in communion at the table so blessed, within the new King’s banquet hall. This is our chance, though we are many, we form one body and share the same bread to eat and drink the same blood. Are we grateful for the gift of life, which is offered to us through the body and blood of Jesus Christ? Do we underestimate the power of renewal, strength, energy and grace the body and blood has for us?  Are we thankful? Are we grateful? Or do we take it all for granted?  1Samuel 2:6 The Lord gives death and life.
Women of Faith and Hope, let us lift up our hearts, lift them up to the Lord and give thanks to our Lord God, for it is right and just.
As I, who am sent by the living Father, myself draw life from the Father, so whoever eats me will draw life from me. Gospel according to John 6:51:58
First, I wanted to write about rejection, what a drag. Instead I want to write about being thankful and being grateful. Being happy, doesn’t mean I have it all, it means I am thankful for the things I have, for the people in my life and my beautiful Children. Pope Francis says; May we always say thank you to God, especially for his patience and mercy. I can’t count the times, I have cried and asked for God to have mercy on my soul, for Jesus to save my life and Mary the Mother of God to be a Mother to me.  1Thessalonians 5:16-18, Be happy always, pray constantly, and for all things give thanks to God, because this is what God expects you to do in Christ Jesus.
Have I ever thanked you Jesus, for dying on the cross, for being the ultimate sacrifice, for being the bread I eat and the blood I drink?
Have I ever thanked you Holy Spirit, for teaching me everything, the way to walk, the truth, light, love and the word of God?  Revelation 2:7 If anyone has ears to hear, let him listen to what the Spirit is saying to the Churches, those who prove victorious I will feed from the tree of life set in God’s paradise.
Have I ever thanked you, when it feels like rejection, it’s only you God, protecting me from heading in the wrong direction? “Rejection doesn’t mean you are not good enough; it just means the other person failed to notice what you have to offer.”
As a Woman of Faith and Hope, and a Mother of Faith and Hope, I do my best to be gracious, by being encouraging with my words, my creations for Women of Faith and Hope, I know how to be kind and share that kindness with people in my life and those who I meet on my journey, adventure. But most of all, I am learning the art of being thankful and grateful. Having gratitude is the healthiest of all emotions, the more I can express my gratitude, the more I will have to be grateful for. Psalms 9a:2-3 I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will recount all your wonders, I will rejoice in you and be glad, and sing psalms to your name, O Most High.
The greatest test is having faith when we don’t get what we want and yet somehow, we can say thank you God, it’s waking up with a thankful attitude and going to sleep with a grateful heart.
‘For the bread we eat, our homes, will never know hunger, for salt brings life flavor, for wine brings joy and prosperity which will reign forever.’
As brothers and sisters who share in the same communion, may we learn to serve one another with love, walk with each other humbly and to act justly.
Written and created by My Mother Rose.


2 comments:

  1. Love one another and walk humbly with each other and act justly towards each other - these words are so important for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those words are so important to us all. Micah 6:8 What does the Lord require of you. To act justly, To love mercy, to walk humbly with God.

      Delete

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...