Thursday 23 April 2020

'He Walks Beside Us.'

‘His love will nourish and flourish.’
Sometimes, we walk the same road a million times and never recognize, The Christ who has risen, until we break bread, open our eyes, feel the fire burning in our hearts. He walks by our side and it’s by our faith that we believe he truly is.
Jesus, meet us where we are right now, in this present moment. If you walk in front of me, I may not follow. If you walk behind, I may not lead, what I do ask; please walk beside me as a friend, companion. These times are, challenging, lonely, stressful and depressing. Father fill our hearts with courage, peace, wisdom, love, kindness and compassion, by your mighty spirit.
I hope everyone is traveling along nicely, we started homeschooling this week, very interesting but we are on a role. Next Friday, I wanted to start sharing some thoughts for the 'Mother Ministry,' Last year, I shared some of the Women in my life, who have made a difference and still make a difference in my life. Take Care Women of Faith and Hope,
Written and created by My Mother Rose
May God Bless Always.πŸ’ŸπŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...