Tuesday 7 April 2020

The Word Of God.


He is not here, he has risen, seems to be an invitation to go look for him or maybe an invitation to go teach, make disciples of all the nations, for he is with us until the end of time. Jeremiah 1:9-12, Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me; “There! I am putting my words into your mouth. Look, today I am setting you over nations and over Kingdoms, to tear up and to knock down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.” The word of the LORD was addressed to me asking, “Jeremiah, what do you see?” “I see a branch of the Watchful. Tree.” I answered. Then the LORD said, “Well seen! I too watch over my word to see it fulfilled.”

I keep hearing the question; How is the living word of God, active and alive in my life today? How is it alive and active in your life today?

The Word of God is something alive and active, it cuts like any double-edged sword but more finely, it can slip through the place where the soul is divided from the spirit, to joints from the marrow; it can judge the secret emotion and thoughts. No created thing can hide form him; everything is uncovered and open to the eyes of the one to whom we must give account of ourselves. Hebrews 4:12-13.

Another great gift God gives is the gift of his words. God’s words bring truth, that will shape our character and can determine our destiny. I hold onto hope, knowing there is more power in one word from God, then of man who believes he has power over me. I never let go of the word, it will see me through darkness, it is the greatest weapon against fear, stress, anxiety, Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is unalloyed, he is the shield of those who take refuge in him. My soul would be lost without the word of God, when I read the scriptures, when I hear scripture, I meet Christ who is the very living word of God. John 1:1 In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God. His words will always be a lamp for my feet, a light for my path. Isaiah 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades but the word of our God remains forever.

Women of Faith and hope, he is with us always, until the end of time. I washed my children’s feet because I thought it would be a great example of his love for us, John 13:14-15, If, I, then, the Lord and Master, have washed your feet, you should wash each other’s feet. I have given you an example so that you may copy what I have done to you. Whisper; I love you Lord and it’s the most beautiful and precious sound he will hear. The passion is a sea of sorrows, but an ocean of love, Paul of the cross. Death could not defeat the one who is life, the way, the truth, this is the time to go with Jesus, to go further until you reach an undiscovered country but it’s a time when we can be hopeful, joyful, loving and at peace. His light in the word, has resurrected for all of us.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...