Sunday 5 April 2020

Alive and Acitve.


I am a mother of the house, I try to imitate or to be an image of the Mother of God, I am a bride of Christ, an apostle of the divine heart and no matter the conditions I live, I am to fulfill my feminine vocation. Today, with Mary I stand with her at the foot of the cross and I believe more clearly now. This is my testimony of the Jesus who is alive and active in each of us today.

I believe anyone and everyone has the ability, the gifts and talents that acquire you to be a Leader in faith, for example; I am a Leader of faith for my children, my family, my friends, my Women of Faith and Hope Group and those who come and go from my life. Here is the thing though, with all I have learnt, understood and believe, I lead my children to him but the amazing and beautiful act is my children lead me to him, they remind me to keep my faith, hope and love and the greatest is love, alive and active. For a while now, I have been trying to figure out why God wants to create life with me, and it has taken me a year, but I finally got it. I am to create life with God and give birth to the word of God, to bring alive the word of God in me, my children, my family, friends, my women of Faith and Hope Group and those who come and go from my life. I am to proclaim the great mysteries, the story of love, honor, passion, triumphant, peace, compassion and forgiveness.

His words are alive and active, I hold the bible in my hands knowing I am holding my baby, our baby, the word of God that is the light that is alive and active in each one of our hearts and souls. It is up to us to keep it alive, alive for our children, family, friends and to all those who cross our path. It is through his death and resurrection the word of God continues to stay alive in each of us. Mary gave birth to Jesus who is the word of God and today, we celebrate. Celebrate the beginning of our testimonies how God’s words will forever remain alive in us. It is true, he has risen, his spirit has risen in each of us. So, when we look for him in the cave and he is not there, remember he has risen and become one with us.  

This is my blessing for you all, may his words bring comfort, hope and joy.

From my children and I,

Written, photos and created by Katie, Anthony and Jade Robinson.

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...