Friday 3 April 2020

Palm Sunday


Last year I wrote on my Facebook group, Women of Faith and Hope; “When we hold our palms up and sing out Hosanna! Welcome our hero Jesus who will ride into our lives bringing renewal, faith, hope and the greatest love.”

I never expected though to see my Parish Priest ride in on a donkey. Considering the COVID-19 Virus, most of us will be a little disheartened because we will not be able to serve in any ministries before, during and after mass. This year, I was rostered on to say the First Reading and I created a video to share with you all. As disciples and followers of Jesus Christ, we know doubtedly, endure hardships, suffering, persecution and this is the cross we must bear. However, a disciple is a follower, who trusts and believes in a teacher and follows that teacher’s words and example, so, let us not lose heart, nor fall into despair. Instead, may we rejoice heart and soul, express jubilation, for our King comes, he is triumphant, humble and victorious.

Psalm 117:27-28 The Lord is our light. Go forward in procession with branches even to the altar. You are my God, I thank you. My God, I praise you.  


May God Bless Always
Written and created by Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...