Thursday 9 April 2020

Happy in heart and love.


Psalm 27:8 of you my heart has spoken:

“Seek his face.”



This year I am drawn to station six, ‘Veronica wipes the face of Jesus.’ Even though I am still drawn to station four ‘Jesus meets his Mother,’ and I cried, I feel as though station six has a message for all women. There are at times when I seek his face but end up seeing the wrong face and I have to be quick to say, “no! It’s not your face I seek but the face of Jesus.” We all seek to see the face of Jesus and we are Women of Faith and Hope, believers, who yearn to see the face of God. I have been reading about Veronica and that is why I wanted to share, Veronica is an image for all women, who shows courage, goodness and who does not allow her heart to be bewildered. Sometimes at first we see a face that is pain filled, bruised, hurt but her act of love impressed the true image of Jesus on her heart. This is our time, Women of Faith and Hope, to rise and come to God with all our hearts, for he is waiting, I see him, inviting me into his sacred heart, to live a new life. Today, seems to be gloomy and bleak, that is not going to stop the Veronica in us, to go and make an impression on another’s heart. Let us not forget to love Jesus with all our heart first, it is only then, we will be ready for a love story that reflects his glory. Our hearts belong to Jesus and always will, so I pray for the LORD to keep our hearts until the perfect time.

Do you see the face of God?

How can Jesus make an impress on your heart?

Matthew 5:8 ‘Happy the pure in heart;

They shall see God.’

May God Bless Always

Written and created by Mother Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...