Wednesday 26 October 2022

Liberation

 




LIBERATION

Liberation is watching your children playing in the rain.

Liberation is feeling their excitement when they see two rainbows in the sky.

Liberation is knowing that there is a God who seeks to find the lost and bring them back home to celebrate and feast.

Liberation is realizing how truly blessed one is when they have found true love.

Liberation is understanding that we must love our God, ourselves, and one another.

My hope is to find freedom in being who I am supposed to be and to be free to do what I ought to be doing. I also hope that this Advent you find comfort in knowing how much God loves you and how his words can liberate a soul and change a heart. For it’s the wise words we hear and receive from mass on a Sunday, the wisdom we hear from someone we love, it’s the words we read on a sign, in a book or on Facebook that releases us from our sins and liberates us from our pain, heartaches or the past. You see, words are an element of speech or writing and words can empower, encourage, and inspire. God choose to reveal himself in his words, the Gospel, the Bible, so, we can accept his invitation of love and friendship. He shows himself and every time we fall, we have enough hope to be saved. The word of God truly does set us free and if the word of God is always preached in the world there will always be light and freedom. So, use your words wisely for our words and God’s words have power to impact others as well as making an impact on ourselves.

Because finding comfort in God reassures me of his love and his ways so that we may walk his paths and walk in his light. By walking in the light of our Lord we become aware of who we are and the things we need in life. In our creators design we are worthy and enough in fact we are like flowers, I consider myself to be like a sunflower who is content in knowing that I am to be a light in someone’s darkness even my own.

This week take some time and reflect on words that change and liberate you, remember this is your life no one can take away your freedom. When I am freed and my liberation is near, I get to be myself, who I am supposed to be so allow God to accompany you this advent and Christmas.

“The word of God endures forever” 1 Peter 1”2

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose

Written and created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...