Sunday 26 September 2021

People Come, People go.

 

“Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.”

 Mother Teresa

 I love this week’s Gospel reading I have loved listening to the Gospel of Mark I feel as though many are listening to the word of God and hopefully, they are proceeding to put those words into action and not keeping them as thoughts or ideas. Reading scripture is not always easy sometimes we have to reread it repeatedly to understand the message of God I guess we are lucky that we can research and gather information that we might have missed so we come to know the meaning of the passage we are reading from.

Someone once said to me “You cause division, that is why I don’t choose you for me.” Not very nice right anyway they might not choose me, but God chooses me and so does fate and destiny there are no accidental meetings in life somehow God orchestrates and plans according to his purpose. I truly do believe there is always a reason for two people to unite here on earth and it’s not necessarily to have a romantic relationship it could be a good friendship or a soulmate connection which can help bring out a true authentic self. A few examples I am constantly reminded of is the relationship between St. Francis and St. Clare of Assisi, Jesus, and St. Mary Magdalene and St. Mary Mackillop and Fr Julian Tenison Woods and I am sure there are more examples but each one of those relationships weren’t physical or based on romance but what did draw them close was the passionate love of God.

‘So then, what God has united, man must not divide.’

Mark 10:2-16

The hardest thing though is when you must let go and move on from that person and that might be because you’re not ready or they’re not ready to recognize or proceed with the connection and there is always someone left hurting. This is when we put more of our trust and faith in God because he knows our beginnings, middles, and endings our future is in his hands. Maybe this is our invitation to become more welcoming to those people who come and go from our lives and treat them as blessings sent down from the Kingdom of God.

Ecclesiastes 3:1

‘There is a season for everything, a time for every occupation under heaven.’

God knows us, he wants peace for our lives not evil, he searches our hearts and knows our deepest desires nothing can be hidden. God knows what works, what doesn’t just as he knows who should be united and who shouldn’t there is always a reason behind God’s plans. Where my heart goes, I really must follow and that is sometimes hard for people to understand, and I feel so tired of fighting God and trying to convince myself and others that there is nothing going on but what God wills for my life because God sends people into our lives exactly at the right time, and it is all about God’s timing and purpose. I’m just thankful for all my memories, experiences, lessons, and blessings, go in peace Women of Faith and Hope and love and be kind always.

Proverbs 19:21

‘Plans multiply in the human heart, but the purpose of the LORD stands firm.’

 

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...