Saturday 25 September 2021

The Grace of God day 8

 

I believe we are to end our grace journey in front of station 8 when Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem and, I wanted to finish with this quote from St Teresa of Avila, “Why must we want so many blessings and delights and so much endless glory all at the cost of the good Jesus? Shall we not at least weep with the daughters since we do not with the Cyernian who helped him carry his cross?”  We weep for Jesus because we are guilty and ashamed well, I know that is why I weep and if that is the case why and how can I be asking and wanting more isn’t his grace enough? We started our grace journey with the cup of life and now we end with Jesus on the cross let us not neglect or give up the grace of God we have received.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope
Written and created by My Mother Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...