Saturday 25 September 2021

His Grace is Enough.

I wanted to start with this verse, 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 for our grace journey however I feel as though God has another idea for us Women of Faith and Hope. We all know his grace is enough for us and when we are at our lowest and in our darkest moments that is when we see his power. However, sometimes I don’t understand why? But I do know he loves us and wants to be with each one of us. We are quick to blame and complain when we are hurting or upset, and we forget what we are going through he went through it too and as Women of Faith and Hope we must somehow remember that it’s all for Christ’s sake. It doesn’t make sense that we should suffer or put up with so much, but it is our mission to continue Jesus’ work here on earth remember ‘thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’ When it says, ‘he became poor for your sake, to make you rich out of his poverty, this made me think of all the blessings I have received consider your own blessings and I think this is a verse that helps us to understand who we reach out to and help first and that is the poor, the sick, the marginalized, the lonely, the low in spirit, those who are overlooked and those who sit in the back row, the naked and the prisoner. We become poor Women of Faith and Hope for the sake of another, and we bring faith, hope, and love to all and this is a mission and I have said this before church is not just in a building, no church is in you, it’s in me we are the church, church is everywhere because we are a temple for the Lord. So, let us not ignore or disregard the grace of God because he will deliver us out of sin, repent! Believe in the Good News, his grace will take us many places and on different paths that will lead us all to that favorable time, the day of our salvation.
May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope
Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...