Sunday 30 August 2020

Our Journey begins, with Mother's Who Are Saints.

 

“storms make trees take deeper roots.” Dolly Parton

Well, for so long I wanted to live a spiritual life, in which I could serve God, our Mother Mary and now Women of Faith and hope, the rejected, marginalized, the outsider, those who I hear crying and in need of help, support, encouragement. Despite all the opinions, silence, ignorance and the constant No! I see a need for more Women’s ministries. This September, I would love to share with you all, ‘Mothers who are Saints.’

And as we journey in the month of September, I pray and hope you come to know these extraordinary women and Mothers as I have.

My advice for any woman beginning her Journey in Faith and Hope, be opened, be present, be ready to learn, to listen, to see and pray to God, pray to Jesus, to Mary our Mother of God, The Holy Spirit, the Saints, your guardian Angel. It takes courage to begin a journey in Faith and make it your own, it takes confidence in knowing God has a plan for your life, a future and a hope. It takes all of you, your mind, heart and soul to know you are enough, worthy to experience the greatest gift of all love. The love of God.

“Believe in you and believe in God.”

It’s scary, walking into a room being the stranger, remember the reason behind that yes! I want to leave you with a quote, I did find it very hard to find a quote from Saint Emilia, however her son, Saint Basil the Great quoted; “The bread which you hold back belongs to the hungry; the coat, which you guard in your locked storage-chests, belongs to the naked; the footwear moldering in your closet belongs to those without shoes. The silver that you keep hidden in a safe place belongs to the one in need.”

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope,🌻

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...