Tuesday 4 August 2020

'His Saving Hand.'



My daughter, would love to walk on water apparently, do I though? If I was called to get out of the boat and walk on water, maybe I would do it, I would make the choice because of my faith and I believe in the presence of Jesus Christ. If I don’t decide and act on it, nothing will ever happen.

“When you’re drowning in fear, doubt or discouragement don’t forget your lifeguard walks on water.” Author Unknown.

I hear Jesus saying; “why do you let go? Why do you let go? You get out, walk towards me and the slight bit of difference, change, you let go.” Maybe my faith is little, and I know for certain, I have had doubts recently but this I know, to have no more doubts, I place my trust in his words, my hope is in God, hope is one thing that is stronger than my fear.

I want to share a word with you all, this word has been appearing in a book I am reading, and, in a few prayers, I have been reciting. You might all know this word, even so, I would like to introduce the word;

‘OMNIPOTENCE!’

What does it mean?

“Omnipotence is a quality of unlimited or very great power.”

Who can have such an unlimited and great power?

God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, Mary, Saints, Angels and guess what? Yes, we too have access to the same power. John 14:12, I tell you most solemnly, whoever believes in me will perform the same work’s as I do myself, he will perform even greater works, because I am going to the Father. So, where is our courage? Are we like the cowardly Lion, from Wizard of Oz, in need of courage? Our true courage begins the moment we are afraid, we fear, we doubt and with our faith we can look at all our worries, anxieties, fears in the eye and cry out ‘Lord! Save me! I will not be afraid! His hand at once will be put out for us to hold. Isaiah 58:9, Cry, and the LORD will answer; call, and he will say, “I am here.”

Why don’t we hold onto the omnipotence? Truly, the power of God is closer to us than we think, believe, he will never leave us. ‘Do not be afraid, I am with you always.’ Psalm 2 Blessed are they who put their trust in God. Don’t close your eyes, don’t hide under a blanket or a cloak, embrace the gentle breeze, open your heart to his gentle, inspiring, loving words that speak to your heart. Our eyes are fixed on Jesus, from here on out, when we decide to get out of the boat, keep moving forward, there is no going back, for our Lord is a Lord of salvation, he will bless his people and show us mercy and love.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

 


1 comment:

  1. To know God is always with me and I am never alone us the most reassuring and powerful feeling.

    ReplyDelete

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...