Saturday 2 May 2020

The Good Shepherd

How do you distinguish the voice of your Shepherd?
Can you hear him?
Jesus, you are my true Shepherd, I can see what cannot been seen only when my faith is strong. But, I can hear you in my silence, I hear you whispering to my heart in times of despair, saying; “Do not be afraid.” You are truly my Shepherd. A Shepherd who proclaims great love, forgiveness, passion, you can test the best of us and I see and hear you in your words, also in your actions, reaching out to the outcast, the sad, needy, bringing them comfort, healing and hope.
Some of us, can be choosy of who we follow? Who we listen too? I believe this to be a quote or a saying “People are willing to lead but the question is; Are they willing to follow?”
All I know is Jesus, you are both Lord and Christ and the gate where I will only enter. Enter through you, for you are the only one who gives life.
May God Bless Always 🙏💐
Written, video and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...