Saturday 2 May 2020

Advocate!


I want to ask you all a question; What is the reason for the hope you all have? Please feel free to share. I have been caught and I have been asked a similar question, but I never had a great response, I do now though. The reason for the hope I have, is because I have witnessed in me a transformation and not just me but in the lives of others. How great is it, that we have the Holy Spirit as an ‘Advocate? And, that we too can be ‘Advocates,’ for another. This weekend is really, our last opportunity to be with the risen King, before he ascends into heaven and an opportunity to learn, to prepare, so that we can become a voice for all nations to hear, a voice that can be provided to all those in need of help, support, encouragement and guidance. I feel very blessed and I am overwhelmed with the great work, God is doing in me and I can’t praise him enough and thank him enough for the incredible gifts and blessings that I have received and I do want to share that with you all.  Because, our lives, stories, the way God works in us, through us, are great examples of the hope we all have. Let’s go back to Wednesday, when we celebrated ‘Our Lady of Fatima.’ This is one of the greatest examples, of the hope we all have, Our Lady, appearing to three Children in Fatima, Portugal and let’s not forget that Jesus is asking us to keep his commandments and in doing so brings God’s promises and that is another example of the hope we all have. Know though, Women of Faith and Hope, that I can be your advocate and help, plead your cause, stand with you in very difficult situations and I am willing to speak on your behalf. For so long, I searched to find a spiritual counsellor, guide, comforter, confessor and I can finally say, I have found my ‘Advocate.’
 I do want to however mention, when you are searching and looking for a good spiritual counsel, guide, comforter and confessor, know it takes time and patience to find that one, who will sit with you and is able to read your soul, listen without judgement, give you their time and patience, also a spiritual counsel who can sit with you in silence, in prayer, which gives the soul strength.  Sometimes, we might meet a spiritual counsel, guide, comforter, confessor and realize, they can be dismissive, they make it clear, they don't want you around, and they make it hard for you to be accepted and my advice, don't go back to them because their hearts are troubled and they too need, support and encouragement or ask around, ask a friend who they might suggest. So, I say pray, pray to God to lead and guide you to the right spiritual guide, comforter, confessor and counsel. Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will always guide you, giving you relief in desert places. He will give strength to your bones. 
May God Bless Always
Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...