Monday 3 February 2020

I say, God say's.

Well, school is back and my emotions and my children's emotions have been all over the place. I wanted to share something that I wrote recently. When I was researching I found something that is suited to where I am at and how I feel in this present moment or at one stage or another in my life. I don't know whether anyone else can resonate and if you do this is for you too.

'I say, I can't figure it out, I'm too tired, everything seems to be impossible, no body loves me. I can't seem to forgive myself for all the choices I have made and at times it's not worth it.  I say, I am not smart enough, I am not able and how can I possibly go on because at times I can't do it, I can't manage, I am afraid and I do feel alone, especially now my babies have left the nest even if it's only for six and half hours.

THE GOOD NEWS IN: God Says Different. 

God, will direct my steps, give me rest, all things are possible, he loves me, forgives me and in the end it's worth it. God gives me wisdom and I am able, God's grace is sufficient, he can do all things, God will supply all that I need and he has not given me fear only to have lots of faith and hope and God will never leave me.'

I am going to share some verses over the next couple of weeks and some words of encouragement, support that I feel are helping and guiding me on day to day journey.

God Bless Always Women of Faith and Hope.
Written, photo and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...