Thursday 13 February 2020

Valentine's Day!

“A love that grows within, so beauty grows and therefore love is the beauty of the soul.” St Augustine
I have learnt to love by loving. Somedays, I am tired, and I only can give so much. The one thing though, I strive to do is to learn how to love by loving and over these past few years, I have encountered a love that I never knew possible. A higher love, that I have been looking for, a love that consists of sharing what one and who one is with those whom one loves. When it comes to love, I feel as though I am a fool who dances over the edge.
Women of Faith and Hope, may God bless you all this valentine’s day, may he keep you in his care and may his love be with you everyday and everywhere you go.
Let me leave us with a prayer: O my God, I love you with my whole heart and above all things, because you are infinitely good and perfect; and I love my neighbor as myself for love of you. Grant that I may love you more and more in this life, and in the next for all eternity. Amen.
From the 1st of march to the 31st of March we will journey with St Patrick. May God Bless Always, women of Faith and Hope.🌷💟🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...