This week has been very hard, not just on myself but on my beautiful babies. We have been adapting to a new year at school, changes in teachers, peers and not to mention all the beautiful rain we have been having. We are not giving up, we begin each day again, with our heads held high to look for all the positives. I wanted to share a lovely quote: Have a great weekend, God Bless Always.
💟written and created by my mother rose🙏🌷
Thursday, 6 February 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Footsteps
FOOTSTEPS Whose footsteps are we walking? Are we walking someone else’s path and following in their footsteps? Or are we walking on our ...
-
Being a mum is so hard. I feel tired, exhausted and sometimes, I won’t lie I do seek solitude, alone time, to think, pray and just to be m...
-
God loves generous souls. Let us try to be the generous ones. Saint Mary of the cross Mackillop. In the words of my daughter, “you g...
-
Prayer is Adoration How do we show love for someone or something? My children are my anchors in life they keep me grounded and at bay....

No comments:
Post a Comment