Saturday 15 April 2023

St. John


 “I am love and mercy itself. There is no misery that could be a match for my mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted, it increases.” Christ to Saint Faustina as recorded int eh Diary of St. Faustina, 1273, Page 459.

Today, is Divine Mercy Sunday let us remember his love is everlasting so let us give thanks to a merciful Christ. We also read from the Gospel of John 20:19-31 and over the next two weeks we will learn about St. John the Apostle. Last year, I was really upset about a situation, and I went to work, and I came home checked the letter box and I found The Holy Bible English Standard Version Containing the Gospel of John. So, I wanted to share the following verse from John 20:19-31 which is on the first page as you open the book, "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believe." Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
May God Bless Always,
Created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...