Saturday 20 August 2022

The Shape of My Love.

 After my sons’ doctor’s appointment, we went to the church because I wanted to capture something that caught my eye as I was looking through my son’s confirmation pictures, and I wanted to share that with you all. What I captured hopefully is obvious if not can I guide you to look at Jesus hand on the right side. For me I see LOVE! The shape of love appears anywhere or in anyone I guess are we opened to see the symbol of love and accept it? Love comes in all different sizes and in different packages that is what makes a family unit unique and special.

As a family we are to love one another with the love of God desiring to see the best in everyone. I truly believe that Jesus has peace between us all he has broken down the barriers so we all can be one big happy family. We might be one big family, but we are different in many ways such as personalities, behavior, attitudes even our senses like our taste, smell, hearing or seeing.
I can tell you in my family there are many differences, but we love each other and accept each other for who we are and that is the love of God.
May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose.
Written and created by Katie Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...