Saturday 20 August 2022

Grow My Daughter.

 



Yesterday, I was reading, and I use cards or napkins well anything really to bookmark the page I am on and as I was reading a card fell out and this card, I got from my mum on one of my birthdays says the following.

“A wish for my daughter I wish for you to always be true to yourself, to be strong and stand up for what you believe in. Be bold, be brave, follow your dreams, and shine your magnificent light on the world.”

Author Adele Basheer.

In life we grow up move out and start our own families or we find people we call family but now and then it is nice to have a reminder especially from your mum to keep you on the right track. Sometimes, on our journey through life we may face adversities there are difficulties, fear, and heartache. As we navigate through life, we always seek to find someone who will guide, teach, direct, and go through our hardships, trials, and tribulations with us. For me that is God, he never strays he is always making me a better disciple who can be a missionary. We all have different experiences in life and we all can bring something to the game or to the table because I have a burning desire to preach or to share my thoughts on God’s words with you all and with my children and to lead and guide you in your faith, Also over the years I have come to yearn the celebration of the Eucharist and that has come through maturing and growing in my own faith.

Although I feel as though I am asked to enter but I am made to crawl on my hands and knees to be counted and accepted as a daughter, a mother, and a woman of faith, hope and love. Apart of me wants to enter and walk in as a child, a sister, and a daughter of God’s. I am a Catholic who yearns to grow in her faith and who hungers for knowledge and truth about God, Jesus, and The Holy Spirit. I don’t know why I am never enough or excluded and rejected for my heart and soul where awaken by the Good News of Jesus Christ and I now not only believe in Jesus, but I am also in love with him, and he is in love with me. I want to mention and finish here with a verse from 1 John 4:18-21, Saint John has changed my life and has helped me to understand God’s love and that is my mission to go, make others believe in the love of God and this year Women of Faith and Hope by Mother Rose we have done that we are learning and growing in the fine art of love.

‘In love there can be no fear, but fear is driven out by perfect love; because to fear is to expect punishment, and anyone who is afraid is still imperfect in love. We are to love then because he loved us first. Anyone who says, ‘I love God,’ and hates his brother, is a liar, since a man who does not love the brother that he can see cannot love God, who he has never seen. So, this is the commandment that he has given us, that anyone who loves God must also love his brother. Whoever believe that Jesus is the Christ has been begotten by God; and whoever loves the Father that begot him loves the child whom he begets.’

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose

Written, photo and created by Katie Robinson 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...