Monday 10 January 2022

'Let There be Light!'

Light

Written and Created by My Mother Rose. 

Light is an agent which makes objects visible for example if you shine a torch in the dark, you will be able to see where you are going or if you enter a dark room you turn a switch on. We all know what light is and we all know light shines throughout the day and night. Light can also be spiritual, also known as divine radiance, magnificence, and presence. When I say I am going to let my little light shine, I mean I am going to live life with optimism and confidence to be an example of  goodness, knowledge, wisdom, grace, hope and God’s love.

This February Women of Faith and Hope, let us explore what light is and identify four kinds of light. We will also find ways on how to be the light for another and how we can keep that light burning bright. Also, as a part of the Mother Ministry we will attempt a few light experiments with our little ones and big ones.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...