Monday 10 January 2022

Natural Light

 

Natural Light

Natural light comes from natural sources known as the sun, the moon which is reflected sun, burning wood, lightning, and the stars. Natural light is such an important form of light for all of us, we know this waking up each day, experiencing the sunrise and sunset.
What does God say about Natural light?
‘Let there be light, and there was light.’ I always say the best medicine is sunlight, to feel the sun on my skin, to see the sun beaming down upon my face and not only the sun. When I stand and lookout my bathroom window, I see the moon and the moon sees me and no I am not going to break into song but know light is good.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.
Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...