Tuesday 11 January 2022

The Light of Wisdom

 

The light of Wisdom.

‘Wisdom of light becomes a part of our life, a life of happiness and wonder.’

Daniel 2:20-23

This is what Daniel said: ‘May the name of God be blessed for ever and ever, since wisdom and power are his alone. His, to control the procession of times and seasons, to make and unmake kings, to confer wisdom on the wise, and knowledge on those with wit to discern; his, to uncover depths and mysteries; to know what lies in darkness; and light dwells with him. To you, God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise for having given me wisdom and intelligence. Now you have shown me what we asked you, you have revealed the King’s trouble to us.’




May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...