Thursday 9 December 2021

Blessed are those persecuted 5:10

 

Who are the persecuted?

Matthew 5:11-12, Happy are you when people abuse you and persecute you and speak all kinds of calumny against you on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven; this is how they persecuted the prophets before you.

Whether or not people listen or fail to listen we are to speak the word of God to people and to never back down despite criticism or judgement. Many saints were persecuted for following God so when we are faced with hardships or battles think of a saint such as Saint Mary Mackillop, Saint Monica, Saint Mary Magdalene, Saint Patrick, Saint Therese de Lisieux or St Francis de Sales. These amazing saints along with many more faced many obstacles, and it took faith, hope, grace, and love to overcome each obstacle that stood in their way. What encourages me and inspires me to keep sharing with you all and going to UNI is the strength and courage God gives to me and I trust when it is my time my reward will be great in heaven, and I am at peace with that.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...