Thursday 9 December 2021

Blest are they who hunger and thirst for holiness 5:6


Who are they who hunger and thirst?

In 2020, while at Christmas Eve mass I went up to receive Holy Communion and I got back to my seat and my son looked over at me and he looked so thirsty and hungry. However, that is not quite the hunger and thirst we are talking about though. We are talking about those who are hungry and thirsty for what is right, for justice and peace. Putting on the breastplate of righteousness, we come to understand righteousness is something God gives us, we are not righteous on our own.

Micah 6:8, What is good has been explained to you, man; this is what the LORD asks of you: only this, to act justly, to love tenderly and to walk humbly with your God.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...