Monday 21 September 2020

Alleluia! Alleluia!


 

It feels like you go around in circles, until you stop, or someone stops you and says, “it’s time to make a change, have a change of heart.” At the end, it will only be you that will regret not making that change, decision to be happy, to live life to the fullest, laugh every day and love with all your heart, soul and mind. For me, The Word of God, changed who I was, how I live, how I think, and how I react in certain situations and circumstances. I have said this before; The Word of God, is alive and powerful, it is spirit and life. It will set us free, comfort us, heal us, and free our souls. The Word that is living is brought to us through God’s son, Jesus Christ. Let us trust with all our heart, and lean not on our own understanding, but the understanding of God and his words that last forever.

When do you realize you need to make that change?

If I have learnt anything over these past seven years, you can’t change someone, generally yes, some people are capable of change but you need to let them grow at their pace, even though in the process, it’s hurting you. I guess we need make that decision to stop helping them, which is unfortunate. However, there is that breaking point where you must step aside or take a few steps back for your mental health. You need to recognize that it’s not personal, it just that they are lost. One of the other things I have learnt, or have come to accept is that some people are meant to be in your life for a brief moment and others a life time and I don’t really think the length of time spent invalidates the experiences, because it happened and no one can take those experiences away, the love you felt,  the hurt, rejection, it’s just you can’t spend anymore of your energy trying to make something work, when clearly it will not.

Now that we have come to that conclusion, our hearts are opened for change and with clarification we become alive in The Word of God.

‘PRAISE THE LORD!’

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Message in Prayer

  John 6:35 Jesus answered: ‘I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never be hungry, he who believes will never thirst.’ I want...