Wednesday 8 January 2020

Working on Love.


Love works on give and take and learning to share, when we love we are always thinking about our loved ones and we show them how much we care. It takes time to build a relationship on trust and respect but if you believe, your love will grow.
Mother Teresa, Her Essential Wisdom, I think this is the wonderful tenderness of a woman’s heart to be aware of the suffering of others and to try to spare them that suffering, as Mary did. Do you and I have that same tenderness in our hearts? Do we have Mary’s eyes for discovering the needs of others?
I hope you are all having a great week, God Bless Always
written and created by My Mother Rose
🙏🌷💟

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...