Monday 13 January 2020

Faith not Fear


“She who trusts in the Lord, will never be disappointed.” Isaiah 49:23

What are your fears, worries? How much of it do you give to God?

In this present moment of my life, as a mother, woman, I am living my fears, not living my dreams.  I do want to trust God and believe in all the good things that will come my way, however, my fears carry my greatest growth.

I know, when I am afraid, he holds my hand, when I am alone, he will never forsake me or leave me, when I fear, he is very near, for he is God and he never fails. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. “Cast your anxieties on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7 Many times, when my anxieties have been great within me. I know his consolation will bring me joy, As much as I like to plan for my life, it has a way of surprising me with things that makes me more grateful, you see for months now, I have feared the power and magic inside me and I know now that it’s not the dark that frightens me, it’s the light, a light, I can bring to life within me and around me and that is what I call; “God’s Will.” It’s time to start living my dreams not living my life based on my fears. It will be challenging because so many have doubts, they don’t believe or have faith in me. But I must rise above all the critics and be bolder, stronger, wiser and tougher. I need to be who God wants me to be, not what others see me as.

Women of Faith and Hope, may we have Faith in God, when he calls us by name, when he prepares us, equips us according to his purpose, let us answer; “Here I am, Lord.”

Exodus 14:13 “Have no fear! Stand firm, and you will see what the LORD will do to save you today;”
Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...