Thursday 9 January 2020

Baptism






True love comes from God, love the people God gave you because he will need them back one day. Lamentations 3:22

‘Her heart pulled her in two different directions, she sat in front of the fountain and saw him standing there, starring back, a man that once wanted to kiss her lips. She knows God is the only one who knows how deep her love is for this man, she knows God knows what this man means to her and how God knows how much she misses him, her friend, her home, her everything. You see love is God and love is life.’

This Sunday is the Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan, and it got me thinking that we sometimes, already know the choices we need to make, even though in our own hearts we chose but it’s God purpose for our lives that prevail. If we make the wrong choice, somehow, we are always guided back to the right path. Lately, I have been thinking about all the choices I presently need to make and all the choices I made in my past and I found this beautiful quote: “May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears.” Author Unknown. I believe it to be true, our lives are reflections of the many choices we have made and if we want different outcomes and results than we need to start making different choices in life.  I know that, I don’t have to defend or explain my choices to anyone because it’s my life and I know how my heart and soul feel and if I follow my heart today and make a good choice, I know that I will have no regrets for tomorrow. In God alone be at rest, my soul, for my hope comes from him. Psalm 61:6

God chose us and God knows the people that we should have in our lives and those people we have in our lives we need to love, appreciate and be excepting of.

God Bless Always

Written, photo and created by My Mother Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...