Thursday 12 December 2019

Gift Giving

Thirteenth day of Advent
Gift Giving,
“Jesus best gift ever.”
This time of year, I do love. I do however hate the shops especially the carpark but If I am not driving it’s a different story, I love the shops. Ha-ha. I love the build up to it, the different activities, Church, markets, movies, Christmas lights and the wonderful Christmas parades and all the Christmas parties and get togethers and the carols which are my favorite and my list goes on, I love the big red poinciana tress and the smell of ripe mangoes and the cold air that blows from the air conditioner. The one thing though, that I struggle with the most is giving gifts but when I think about the greatest gift I can give someone, it is my time, attention, love and concern, and I am going to challenge myself and I put this out to you all as a challenge because no doubt, we will end up a little frustrated, annoyed, stressed because it is a busy time of year, so simply follow this quote by Mother Teressa, “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” We are giving a gift of love with no obligations, no strings attached, it’s a gift that we can give from our hearts, a gift that makes a difference in someone’s life or our own life, smiles are contiguous, and more smiles should be freely given out, especially this time of year. It is a time to bring the magic of Christmas and be that special gift for someone.
‘What can I give, poor as I am? If I was a Shepherd, I would give you a lamb. If I was a wise man, I would do my part. But what I can give, I give from my heart.’
God Bless Always πŸ™πŸŽπŸ’š❤️
Written, photos and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...