Monday 23 December 2019

A Christmas Blessing.

A Christmas Blessing,
May all the days of all the years that God has still in store, be filled with every joy and grace, to bless you more and more; may hope of heart and peace of mind beside you ever stay, and that’s the golden wish I have for you this Christmas Day! “For this day is born to you a savior, who is Christ the Lord, in the city of David.” Luke 2:11
Merry Christmas to you all, I am so looking forward to next year and to continuing on with Women of Faith and Hope. I have so much more to share with you all. His words are alive and are dwelt amongst us all. Have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. God Bless Always.
Written, photo and created by My Mother Rose

🙏🎅❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...