Saturday 18 March 2023

My journey of 40 Years.

 


I remember my 21st birthday party at Castelli’s Indooroopilly and both of my Nan’s where there to help me celebrate and one of my Nan’s handed me a photo album of my life. Well, I can add a lot more to that album because so much has happened and there are so many significant moments that have occurred within 19 years (Hint: Children). But this year my birthday will be quite different for many reasons although I am looking forward to the next ten years of my life, my new chapter working up the courage to except that I will be turning 50! Oh, my goodness. However, I am going to enjoy the journey, wear gratitude like a cloak thanking God for everyday no matter how hard it is and recognizing those blessings that sometimes are disguised.

My Greatest Blessings are my children who have brought light and love into my life. 

So, let me leave you with some 40- year-old wisdom. For a long time, I have feared not being enough, so I felt as though I was never excepted or welcomed but it’s not true, I am enough, and I don’t have to be afraid. Trust yourself, trust in who you are because who you are is a major aspect of who you are meant to be. Thank you for being a part of my life and my journey. Love Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...