Friday 23 September 2022

St. Michael the Archangel


 “The ego, however, is not who you really are. The ego is your self-image; it is your social mask; it is the role you are playing. Your social mask thrives on approval. It wants control, and it is sustained by power, because it lives in fear.” Author Deepak Chopra.

I like this quote it sums up our ego very nicely. Today, I introduce to you all St. Michael the Archangel who battles and defends our souls and for us all to have a healthy ego and a strong identity in Christ or in the world.  As human beings and even in religion or Christianity I do notice that there are lot of unhealthy egos in this world and mostly it has to do with ‘POWER!’ However, we are called to rise and wake from sleep to invoke St. Michael who leads us to victory over our superegos that cause pain, serves itself, disconnects from God and seeks material comforts.

Therefore, we should aim and turn to St. Michael who protects everyone from sin because our whole life is full of temptation. It is our choice to become faithful Christians and followers of God, to have a soul that accepts itself and others, is drawn to love, lives life truthfully, authentically and is connected to God and is divine. Basically, the way I see it, we are in the fight of our lives trying to save our souls and who better to call upon than the one 'who is like unto God.'

“St. Michael leading prince, come to my assistance, confront my enemy and save my soul” Daniel 10:13.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose

Written and created by Katie Robinson 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...