Tuesday 13 September 2022

Blessing's


 

Did you know that the kingdom of heaven is here on earth? Well, ‘thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.’ There are many churches, temples in this world ready to help people, survivors no matter who they are or wherever they live and It’s ok to enter through these doors and be accepted for who you are. Who do you think calls you to enter and to come as you are?  To God’s glory we are to treat each other in the same friendly way as Christ treats us Roman 15:7. For me it's blessing to know that I can enter and be myself but that's not the case for most people.

I think we all should feel blessed for the lives we have, the families we have because we take what we are blest with for granted, we are always wanting more and never satisfied with what we've got. 

 There are many blessings and one I say at night when I tuck my children into sleep is "Sweet dreams, God Bless, I love you." Also, most of us hear bless you when we sneeze or if you are like me, you say it to yourself. This month I would like to express and share how blessed we all are, how loved and how important we all are to God our father. These blessings come from God, and I get to share them with you all and myself of course therefore remember Women of Faith and Hope by My Mother Rose, you are truly his daughters, and he loves you all so much.

May God Bless Always,

Written and created by Katie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...