Wednesday 16 February 2022

Happy Lenten Season

Daniel 9:3

I turned my face to the Lord God begging for time to pray and to plead with fasting, sackcloth and ashes.

Recently, I heard someone say, “we lose our way when we lose our why?” Then they continued to ask some questions such as do we know what we believe? Do we know why we believe? And my favorite question and one that I have been pondering over, why do I believe? Women of Faith and Hope, this Lent lets come to Jesus with all our hearts, fasting, weeping, mourning and almsgiving.

Over these forty days, I will share the word of God, a video that helps us to journey with our little ones and I want to challenge myself by going for a forty minute walk every morning or evening. Because that is what Lent is all about, going deeper and exploring who we are as individuals, and as daughters and women of a Father who sees all and knows all. Lent for me this year is about finding my way and my why again also like George Harrison from the Beatles, I really want to know God, our Sweet Lord, and the truth.

I hope you all can endure and feel empowered to keep walking with God no matter how hard it gets, physically, emotionally, and mentally because the journey can burn us out so easily. Keep walking, now I am no angel and even if I try to be please know I walk with you and pray for you all and most importantly so does God. Happy Lenten Season.

May God Bless Always, Women of Faith and Hope.

Written and created by My Mother Rose.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...