Saturday 19 February 2022

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

This journey surely feels as though I have been brought back to true life with Christ. As the saying goes, “out with the old, in with the new.” So, how do I live this new life? We live our new lives in Christ by setting our minds on things above in the Kingdom of Heaven, but I would say that we try and live our life the best way we can, doing good for others, being kind, compassionate, patient, respectful and loving. I love how we have been on a forty-day journey through Lent and Holy Week, we have explored and become intimate with Jesus on his way to Calvary. This is an occasion to rejoice! And rise for our light has come and it is risen for us this Easter. Women of Faith and Hope, I do hope you all have a great Easter with your families and eat lots of Chocolate. 

May God Bless Always,

Written and created by My Mother Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...