Saturday 10 August 2024

Message in Prayer

 

John 6:35

Jesus answered: ‘I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never be hungry, he who believes will never thirst.’

I wanted to share this video with you all. I felt like I had to and hopefully it goes to the right person. If not, I pray for them. But I wanted to add something else because my daughter Jade pointed out the writing on the windows in the chapel  and it said “I am the bread of life.” if you read down further in verse 37 of John chapter 6 Jesus says: “All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I shall not turn them away.” As I said in the video God is not cruel, he welcomes each one of us with open arms and he loves us more than anything. May God Bless Always, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose. Written by Katie Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...