Friday 7 June 2024

The Heart of Mary


"Mary kept in mind all these things, pondering them in her heart." Luke 2:19

 Today is the devotion of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Mary is a great example for she shows us how to listen to the words the Holy Spirit speaks to us in the depths of our hearts. 

Over the past couple of days, I have been listening to the song Joyful, Joyful after watching The View celebrate 30 years of Sister Act 2. The song reminds me in God I will find my strength, the light and I need to unfold my heart like a flower more and let God in. For he lifts us up when we are low, and he is the giver of life. 

May God Bless Always, Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose

Written and created by Katie Robinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...