Saturday 23 December 2023

Advent Love 2023

 

Now the One sitting on the throne spoke; ‘Now I am making the whole of creation new’ he said.

Revelation 21:5

Well, we have stayed awake, prepared our hearts, and cried in the wilderness to make a straight path for Our Lord God.

As I sit before God, I understand that God can make all things new and can create in me a new heart, a heart that trusts and loves. As I reflect on my journey of faith this year, I realize there have been times when my soul has lost confidence, but I know deep down that my Shepherd always calls me to come back to him, just as I am. At times I suppose my attitude and belief can be conflicting but when I read the following quote.

“The world is a manger where God is continually being born into our lives” F. Buechner.

I understand that time and time again I can allow God to be born into my life. I suppose that is what Love is choosing to let someone in, choosing to let them be a part of your life even when it is hard to figure out who they are, or there are doubts and fears because people have made promises and broken them so choosing to trust and believe in someone or something can be scary especially when it comes to LOVE!  

But we have an amazing example who trusts and believes with no doubts or fears and that example is Mary our mother of God.

Are our hearts prepared enough to welcome Jesus this Christmas?

My heart is opened to rejoice and to forever sing the goodness of the Lord.

Faith, Hope and Love by My Mother Rose, I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am looking forward to next year, we are going to have an awesome journey growing in Faith, Hope and Love.

May God Bless Always.

Written and created by Katie Robinson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...