Friday 24 February 2023

Find Peace In Me.


 Peace

What brings us peace?

Is it taking a day off work?

Is it cooking your favorite food?

Is it music?

Is it a good book or a good walk?

I am sure there are lots of things that bring us peace particularly when we make peace our goal in life.

We are blessed because He leaves us peace, and it’s his peace that he gives. So, why is it so hard to seek and work towards peace? Peace is something we all need in life It is a feeling of being free from pain, or the absence of conflict or war. Peace refers to having a sense of well-being. How many of us have dug deep to experience internal peace? I know I have tried specifically when I have needed to experience a state of tranquility and calmness.

So, something my daughter has been reminding me about is that we are all connected, and I believe Mother Teresa is correct in saying “that peace begins with a smile.”

Now believe me I get it smiling can be difficult especially when we are smiling through pain or grief. But if I make peace my goal, I am going to go deep within to calm my heart and listen.

I will never find peace of mind until I stop and wish myself peace and I pray and have faith that you all experience peace in your lives because the Lord is waiting in tranquility for each one of us.

With our strength, and complete trust in him let us set out this March and find the peace we are all so deserving of.

May God Bless Always.

Written and created by Katie Robinson  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...