Wednesday 18 March 2020

"I can see clearly now."


‘Your eyes can see the things clearly but with your heart, you can see the truth even without eyes.’

When we wake up from our sleep, arise from the dead, Christ will shine on us. I was once blind and now I see, “the Lord anointed my eyes, I went, I washed, I saw and I believed in god.” Communion Antiphon John 9:11-38. I held the Bible in my hands and I carried it up high for all to see, I realised how truly blessed I am and the gift God had for me, God’s words made me a better person. I was loved for who I am, I know he is always there for me and I love him with all my heart. The day I picked up my bible and started reading, I found my missing piece, it completed me and with all my soul, I am so grateful. When everything in my life is going wrong, I pray and read and somehow everything seems better, I didn’t know what love meant until, I started reading the bible and I met a man, a spirit, who I had heard of my whole life. God, brought sunshine to my darkness, I was reminded that God made me and I am who I am meant to be and God loves me the way I am. I see God now, only God, hope future, love all in his eyes, where I now reside. God, has taught me and shown me the way forward; “going as we do by faith and not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7

‘Hearing the word of God was never enough, I had to see it to believe.’

Written and created by My Mother Rose







No comments:

Post a Comment

September 2024

  This September let us investigate Godly characteristics. What do I mean? Well, we all have a characteristic, attributes a feature that bel...